Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Years!

Image Credit: nlmAdestiny on Flickr


It's my blogiversary, my blog birthday, my whatever-you-want-to-call-it. I've been blogging for three years.

Actually, a little longer. I had a short-lived blog where I mostly ranted about things that bugged me. Like pharmaceutical ads on TV. And how organic good-for-you food costs so much more than a box of crap. And other things I'm sure. Like I said, it was short-lived.

But, this blog is three years old!

I've come a long way, baby.

When I started this blog I was tired. I was conflicted. I was trying to sort out what really felt instinctual to me as a parent and what society said I should be doing. Now? I'm comfortable. I've evolved in my parenting (don't we all?). I'm confident. It doesn't matter to me what others are doing or what they think we should be doing.

I'm not tired. Well, no, I am sometimes (who isn't?). Not all the time though. And every time I see that damn URL I think about the mama I used to be. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just the where I was versus where I am now. It also makes me think about how evolving as a mother has really changed me as a person. For the better.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see how you continue to evolve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogaversary! Three years seems like an eternity to newbie me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.