I unplugged a bit more than I had originally intended for Screen Free Week and it was really, really nice.
I did have the opportunity to read some really good stuff over the week though and here are some of my favorites.
- Annie at PhD in Parenting writes about body image in Do you like you?
- Teacher Tom talks about how education (and teaching) is nothing special; Education is Life Itself
- I couldn't agree more with Mamapoekie's take on normalizing extended breastfeeding.
- Brittany at Birth Unplugged is writing a series on Birth Idealization Traps. Her first post is on The Trap of Idealizing the Intervention-Free Birth.
- I love this post on Embracing Our Flaws and Mistakes as Mothers over at Postpartum Progress. This is something I've really been working on.