Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Surf: April 10


Well, I missed last week of the Sunday Surf so I'll have a few extras for you. Glenn has been on vacation (again! I could get used to this two-weeks-on-one-week-off thing -- I'm sure he could too!). It's nice that we've been able to have the evenings together after the kiddos go to bed and, sure, I missed my blogging time a bit, but I'm sure I'll miss our evening time together even more. Of course I will! It's easy to forget how much his schedule really impacts things (especially us having time to ourselves). It's nice to be able to chat, drink wine, and watch good shows together. I'm sure this next week will be a hard adjustment for all of us.

But, without further ado, here is my double edition of the Sunday Surf.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.