Monday, March 23, 2009

We found IT....

No, not a house, but at least a short term rental. A fully furnished townhouse. You don't even understand the weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. I don't feel like a total stress basket now, maybe just half or three-quarters of a stress basket LOL.

The POD is being delivered tomorrow morning so we can start loading it up. Things are really moving along. I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks this won't be our home anymore. Can't believe in a very good way! It has been a long journey getting here, but I am excited to be moving on a finding a house that is ours. The condo has never felt like our home probably because Glenn bought it with his brother before he even knew me. I'm excited for us to pick something out ourselves...a family home in a neighborhood without a bunch of snotty bitches. Well, at least hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.