Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kids 'n' Pets

***warning -- Shamless product promotion below***

Okay, I just had to blog how much I love kids 'n' pets Glenn's old boss actually invented it (lucky dude got to leave the grocery industry after its success) and I used to always tell my own customers how great it was. Well, I think its even greater now that I have a pet and a kid.

Just now, as I was cleaning up kitty puke (something even worse than kid puke...haha) off the carpet I thought I should write a blog about it. Most of the people who read this blog are parents too so I thought you might appreciate it....

Yea, I was feeling so darn lucky that I was in the master as Sammy was coughing up a huge furball. I was able to slide some of the lining from the umpteen apple boxes we have in the house under him and he actually threw up on it. Score -- 1 for me, 0 for kitty throw up. Yea, all was well until he went out into the living room and threw up again.

Anyway, that Kids 'n' Pets stuff is great. Works fabulously on kitty throw up and many other spills that I'm sure will occur with my crazy toddler. Last time we saw Glenn's old boss he said that he got a contract with Target & Wal Mart (nationwide I think) so give it a try and feed my imagination that maybe someday I could invent something really cool and quit the grocery industry forever. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.