Thursday, March 12, 2009

Freaking out.

Ack! We just found out that Glenn will be working far, far away for the next few weeks. Well, like 2 hours from here (and over a mountain pass...two depending on which route you take). We have housing available there as my dad owns two condos and is trying to sell a house there so he told Mr. Boss Man that he could make it work if it was needed. Better than being laid off, right? But they want him to go Monday. That's right...Monday!!! And sounds like he would be there until (at least until) we closed on the condo.

Sigh. Here are just a few of the many things running through my mind.

1. How the heck am I going to pack up this entire condo by myself? (Actually by myself isn't the hard part, its the whole with a toddler thing that makes it challenging)

2. How are we going to get out and find new properties to buy for ourselves?

3. Am I going to be super lonely?

4. How is Beanie going to cope without Daddy around?

5. How are we going to sign all these legal documents with ease if he is 2 hours away? (I know there's something we can do to make it okay for me to sign for him, but still!!!)

Okay, really #1 is the biggest issue for me right now. As soon as I thought of it I started crying. I thought it was going to be hard with the two of us, but with just me I am totally petrified.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...that is going to be hard but I know you can handle it! If you need anything just let me know. I'm not that far away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will he be able to come home on the weekends at least?
    I'm sure you will do just fine. It's amazing how fast we can adapt. I think it's a mom thing.

    I understand though- Brent is leaving for 2 weeks on Monday- right in the middle of escrow. I'm not looking forward to trying to handle everything without him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.