Saturday, November 29, 2008

Where oh where has my little blog gone??

Oh dear, its been just about forever since I've blogged. Sorry! I suck. Our piece-of-crap Toshiba laptop crashed again. I will never, ever buy a Toshiba computer again. It crashed just over a month after Glenn purchased it. Took it in to be repaired by a Toshiba technician at a local shop. Worked...for awhile. Crashed three months later. Glenn was so pissed he packed it up and put it in the back of the closet. Fast forward to a few months ago when we put the desktop in storage to stage the house and needed (wanted) the laptop. Got it fixed again, this time under our own expense. It has started doing the exact same thing that happened before it died the last two times. Sometimes it won't start at all, other times it reboots over and over and over, and other times you are working on the computer (did I say working? dorking around maybe!) and suddenly it crashes. Needless to say, its a bit frustrating. For the time being it has been starting up and working just fine. *knock on wood*

Much has occurred since I have updated here. I'll try and get this blog up to speed over the next week or so. So, sorry again! Hope you're still here!

2 comments:

  1. No worries - I miss your posts, but I've been totally swamped and haven't blogged lately either, so I can totally sympathetic. I don't even have a lousy laptop to blame. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are bag on blogging. I know you are busy and stressed out with what is going on but I always enjoy an update from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love to hear from you.